Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blessings

I'm thinking of my blessings this morning and I wanted to mention my three greatest!

A great husband/father who provides beautifully for our family; provides fun adventures for us, and provides us with the Priesthood in our home! Thank you Brad. You are my best friend and the love of my life!

Three daughters who are each unique and special and beautiful and fun and the three joys of my life as a mother.

My testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful to know that we can be an Eternal Family and that there is a Plan of Salvation and that Jesus Christ is my Elder Brother and that he died for me so that I could live again. What great comfort this brings in my life.

4 comments:

Maylin said...

It's a good, good life!

You always have such a great attitude and I'm happy to be your niece-in-law!

Teresa said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for- fun seeing you the other day
=)

The Davidson's said...

It's so good to stop and count our blessings every now and then... sometimes I'm amazed at how many I have!! We miss you guys! ps: I love the Sarah McLaughlan song you have on here... perfect.

Marilyn said...

Those 3 things are what it is all about!