Friday, August 21, 2009

Fall 2008

This is a copy of a side post that I didn't want to loose from my blog and this was the only place that I could put it. I realize that it is out of order, but here goes.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder and it is so true! Kylie is in Utah attending her fourth year at BYU and Macy is at BYU Idaho attending her first year of college. So, it is just Abby, Brad and I home this fall. But, we wouldn't have the girls anywhere other than where they are, as they are both healthy, happy and loving their college experiences. Brad and I are blessed to have Abby home. She is a sophomore at Turlock High School and currently busy golfing on the Girl's Varsity Golf Team. She is quite the golfer...she takes after her dad. She ended the season by taking 4th place in League and achieving Academic All Conference for both her freshman and sophomore years. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Thanks for coming to visit us on our blog. Leave us a comment...we would love to hear from you.

No comments: