Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mothers Weekend at BYU Idaho!

On October 9th, 2008 I left for Mothers Weekend at BYU Idaho. I was able to have dinner with Kylie during my lay-over in Salt Lake City and that was an added treat! Thanks for coming up to meet me Kylie! This was a bit of an interesting trip because I have vocal chord nodules and cannot talk, whisper....nada for one month. So, it was a quiet weekend on my part but lots of fun. Let's just say I did a lot of writing! We had a great time together and it was fun to meet all of Macy's new friends. We hung out with McKay and Denise Stiles on Friday night and Saturday morning...thanks for the yummy crepes Denise! We did a nice Sunday dinner at Macy's apartment with her roommates and their moms and then visited with the cousins on Sunday evening. It turned out to be a wintry weekend with lots of snow...I left early Monday morning and it was back to sunny California! I miss my college girls!

1 comment:

The Mills said...

What a fun weekend! I bet it is quite at your house now with just Abby left. Tell all the girls hello!!